Software Engineer - STIX & JSON
HHB Systems is a veteran owned small business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well as systems administration of major analytical DoD and DHS operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
We seek Software Developers that understand STIX/JSON to support the design, development, and deployment of advanced cybersecurity capabilities for our customer at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The ideal candidate will conduct software development for various applications in a DevOps environment in accordance with the DHS Software Engineering Life Cycle (SELC). We have multiple openings and seek a broad range of experience. Compensation and responsibilities will be commensurate with the experience of the candidates.
· TS clearance
· Experience with STIX and JSON
· Knowledge of XML technologies including XSD, XSLT, XPATH, and Object XML mapping
· Apache HTTP server Experience
· Experience starting at 4 years of experience and up
· DHS Suitability
· Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree.