Java Software Developer
HHB Systems is a veteran owned small business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well as systems administration of major analytical DoD and DHS operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
- Design, develop and test ARCHIBUS Web Central Computer-Aided Facilities Management (CAFM), Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS), Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) applications.
- Quickly learn ARCHIBUS applications configured in complex customer environments.
- Communicate with clients to analyze information needs and functional requirements.
- Develop and document technical specifications from customer's requirements.
- Customize database schema, SQL Scripts, and stored procedures.
- Develop real-time and batch-type interfaces to external databases.
- Integrate ARCHIBUS with Autodesk AutoCAD and Revit to use floor-plan drawings.
- Communicate objectives and schedules to management, clients, and stakeholders.
- Provide domain expertise around specific areas of software development.
- Create user documentation including guides and whitepapers for customers.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in related field.
- 11 -14 years of related experience.
- Active Top Secret//SCI Security Clearance.
- Working knowledge of Oracle.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Understanding AutoCAD and floor plan drawings and their CAFM database integration.
- Understanding the Facility Management industry, processes and technology.
- Experience with ARCHIBUS or another CAFM/IWMS solution.
- Working knowledge with Web Central APIs.
- Experience with Apache Tomcat and Web Logic.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Lisp programming.