HHB Systems is a veteran owned small business known for systems engineering and technical assistance on world class programs. We lead the way in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cybersecurity; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well as systems administration of major analytical DoD and DHS operational systems. We are looking for talented, creative, team-oriented professionals who take pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions for our customers' most challenging problems.
HHB Systems is seeking a VMware Administrator to support the DOMino contract. The VMware Administrator will be supporting the development of system capabilities from the identification of requirements through the deployment of capabilities through the requirements definition, designs and develops system-oriented products and prepares related installation, testing, operation, and maintenance specifications and instructions. Defines and analyzes architecture to establish operating conditions, conducts tests, define and analyze engineering proposals and related technical data to determine feasibility of developing new capabilities and/or modifying existing capabilities. The candidate should be proficient with Systems Engineering Lifecycle (SELC) processes and practices, Change Management practices, and collaborates with various Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), Project Teams, and Government entities.
• TS Clearance with SCI eligibility (SSBI within the last five years)
• Experience with rack/wiring diagrams, firmware, and driver management.
• Experience developing and maintaining Technical Documentation and instructions.
• Must have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
• Contribute to completion of project milestones under the specific guidance or program leadership
• Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment as needed.
• Experience with multi-site infrastructure deployments.
• Experience with NSX, vROPs, and SRM
• Strong knowledge of VMware to include vCenter, vSphere, and ESX 6.x, vCloud Suite
• Solid understanding of networking, VLAN, and VXLAN
• Ability to configure and integrate storage devices (SAN, NAS) supporting VMware infrastructure
• Knowledgeable and experience in application of STIGs to secure VMware services and applications
• Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following: ACLs, ISVM, ICVA, STIGS, etc.Desired Certification(s): VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
• Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted for a degree.