2019 Paid Summer Internship: Client Service & Production-HSE
2019 Havas Sports & Entertainment Atlanta Paid Summer Internship Program – Client Services and Production Intern
Internship – Atlanta, Georgia
2019 Havas Sports & Entertainment Atlanta Paid Summer Internship Program – Client Services and Production
Do you have a passion for sports and entertainment? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we would love to connect with you!
Havas Sports & Entertainment USA is a connected group of passionate creators immersed in sports, music and entertainment. As the passion point experts of Havas, HSE helps brands connect with fans and consumers to create meaningful brand moments.
Leveraging people’s passions, HSE creates thoughtful, insight led strategies that fuel authentic partnerships and imaginative brand experiences. HSE builds bridges between rights holders, media partners and fans – creating investments that grow brands and put them at the center of the moment.
With teams in New York City, Atlanta, Boston and Chicago, HSE offers capabilities in strategy, partnerships and experiences, bringing their clients the very best in practice. HSE is proud to work with some incredible brands, including The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, Under Armour, TracFone Wireless and NFL.
Learn more about us here: www.havas-se.com
Hourly Rate: $8.00
Internship Dates: June 3, 2019 – August 9, 2019
Havas Sports & Entertainment’s internship program is a paid, hands-on, educational, and inspirational experience in which college student or recent graduates gain real-world immersion into sports and entertainment marketing. Working with a host of different skill sets within the agency, interns are exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. An intern should leave the program with a heightened understanding of how a marketing agency operates, along with tangible experience to be included on a CV.
- Support team in planning live events such as sampling programs, mobile marketing tours, and PR/launch events.
- Participate in agency and client meetings, including taking notes and sending meeting recaps to campaign managers and senior leadership.
- Help communicate any project updates to brand ambassadors and client partners to ensure that all are up-to-date on a project’s status.
- Assist with the reporting details of a project: scoping, schedules, financial tracking, client meeting documentation, status reporting and other external communication, as well as all internal correspondence and reporting.
- Conduct project planning research, including venue scouting and scheduling.
- Develop PowerPoint documents, Excel documents, Word documents, etc. for campaign managers and clients when necessary.
- Ensure adherence to internal/external deadlines to complete overall process and determine creative problem solving to meet deadlines.
- Organize and input statistical data and client recap documents after campaign execution.
Specific Gaming/eSports Responsibilities:
- Share knowledge of the eSports industry, current and upcoming games, gaming platforms, rights holders and industry trends.
- Research and understand influencers within the gaming community.
- Research and strong understanding of new games, influencers and trends with the ability to teach key learnings to the larger team.
Interns are also critical resources in assisting the agency with the development of new business proposals:
- Begin to learn about a client’s business/brand goals and competitive landscape.
- Complete research that assists with the discovery portion of the new business process, which could include: campaign sponsorships, campaign partnerships, vendors, demographic research to help identify target audience(s) and other relevant statistical data.
- Participate in internal brainstorm sessions to assist in the ideation process for innovative solutions and creative marketing campaign strategies for both current and potential clients.
Want to be part of Team HSE?
Please apply by submitting the requested items listed below:
- Cover Letter
Deadline for submission is May 1, 2019.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED – Please follow application process.