Associate Director, Marketing Technology Consulting & Enablement
DBi is Havas Media’s technology and data strategy consulting group which aims to help clients stay up to date on the fast-paced changes happening in the data and technology space and apply them to their business. We have expertise across all major marketing technology platforms and the data landscape and combine that with a consultative approach to leveraging them to guide clients form the identification of a challenge through to the solution.
The Associate Director, DBi is responsible for providing both technical and strategic services to clients with respect to their existing or new marketing technology needs. This includes data consulting, data management support data and technology strategy development and implementation.
The Associate Director, DBi, should be able and responsible for guiding and helping clients in implementing large scale data and marketing systems. They will work both independently and as part of the larger US DBi team and can tap into other resources to complete all necessary client work, source answers to client questions and seek support.
This person will collaborate closely with technology partners, internal client and analytics teams as well as the client themselves to ensure proper technology integration and the seamless flow of information and data for targeting, activation and insights.
Work to help enable proper tracking and data flows across client systems for targeting, programmatic activation and insight generation / reporting. This will involve working with Site Analytics, DMPs, and Tag Management Systems.
Help develop audience profiles / segments aligned with campaign targeting objectives. Ensure proper connections between targeting and buying systems. This will involve working with DSPs, DMPs, Targeting Systems and Tag Management Systems.
Help enable dynamic creative executions across activation channels by audience segment. This will include working with Content Management Systems, Site Analytics, and Personalization Systems.
Help to connect CRM / customer data to media targeting outlets for differentiated campaigns and messaging. This will include working with campaign Management Systems, Site Analytics, and Email Delivery Systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing consulting, technology, analytics or business intelligence
- Experience in the digital space a must
- Demonstrated ability to apply data, cutting edge media technology to marketing problems and to leverage external thinking (from academia and/or other industries)
- Experience with data management platforms (DMPs), demand side platforms (DSPs), tag management systems and other relevant/real-time media targeting systems including Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Target, Salesforce DMP, Tealium, Etc.
- Ability to translate data into actionable business rules that understands required technology enablers.
- Must be highly versed in marketing technology deployment, analytics and data related methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of media operations as well as reporting for online advertising, social media, mobile, e-mail campaigns and e-commerce activity.
- Will be able to show they have exhibited leadership with conviction and how they have proposed new paths based on analysis findings.
- Strong knowledge of strategic marketing, media, social, web site analysis, audience targeting tools and vendors, including both quantitative tracking and research methodologies