Account Supervisor (DTC/Diabetes)
Job Title: Account Supervisor
Department: Client Services
Reports To: Account Director
Manage major communication projects and ensures that strategic and creative objectives are met throughout the execution process.
Role: “Problem Solver”
- Builds and maintains strong partnerships with client and extended teams.
- Manages multiple projects from start to finish with an eye towards ensuring strategy and creative integrity is carried through execution.
- Business and Category Acumen: Possesses a comprehensive command of data and understands how the agency can impact business fundamentals.
- Understands and can articulate the market situation and can define the problem we’re solving for.
- Thinks proactively about opportunities and finds cross-platform ideas that solve client’s business issues.
- Idea Catalyst: Identifies ideas with potential (that are grounded in reality) across all disciplines.
- Understands and communicates the client’s appetite for new ideas—which types have a chance to survive and which ones don’t.
- Is maniacally driven to ensure the ideas are executed.
- Uses analytics to defend and support the idea.
- Creative Advocacy: Passionate about ideas and creative. Supports planners and creative teams with what’s needed to develop and nurture ideas throughout the process.
- Helps to sell in and protects ideas throughout execution.
- Communication Skills: Communicates clearly and knowledgeably with authority. Both authors and presents client-facing POVs with limited supervision and guidance.
Responsibilities: Brand & Category
- Demonstrates passion for the agency, the work and the client’s business
- Proactively learns about the category/industry and the brand/products in order to become a trusted resource in both internal and client conversations
- Engages in meaningful discussions with clients and partners with them to take actions to improve the business.
- Champions the agency perspective and is persuasive and articulate when communicating work and ideas.
- Questions client requests when necessary and thinks creatively to solve problems.
- Oversees and navigates the team on all aspects of executing of projects.
- Works closely with Strategy, Creative and Broadcast/Digital Production to create a plan on managing projects and strives for flawless execution.
Characteristics and Qualifications
- Organized—able to sort, file and retrieve information logically and easily.
- Multi task oriented—able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines under stress.
- Digitally Savvy.
- Flexible—able to shift gears easily.
- Effective communicator—able to communicate to agency staff and clients both verbally and in writing; as well as being a good listener.
- Self-starter—able to anticipate needs and act without direction.
- Inquisitive—exhibits genuine interest in advertising and is eager to learn and ask questions,
- Embodies values of Havas culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.