Graphic Designer (Mobile)
Did you spend countless hours debating the iOS7 redesign? Do you become obsessed with even the smallest detail of an interface design? Have you ever looked at an incredibly well-designed app and secretly wished you had done it? If the answers are yes, yes and hell yes, we want to hear from you.
Plastic Mobile is looking for a Mobile/Graphic Designer, with a hunger to fill their portfolios with best class apps for some of Canada’s top tier brands. You’ll join our creative team of usability architects, designers, art directors and strategists to create and conceptualize, iOs/Android apps, responsive/adaptive websites, as well as work for our mobile innovation lab.
- Collaborating with the team to support our website design and content
- Contributing new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for cutting-edge design.
- Conceptualize and create intuitive and engaging mobile experiences for users
- Push the boundaries on innovation through interface design
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Candidate must work well as part of a team and on their own
- Detail-oriented, with an eye for thoroughness and accuracy
- Work closely with our Art Directors and Creative Director
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years' experience working in Graphic design
- 2+ years' experience working in Mobile design
- Experience using Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Final Cut Pro and After Effects are a plus)
- Experience working with wireframes.
- UX and UI experience is a plus
- Experience with responsive layout grids and best practices
- Knowledge of Axure, Visio, Omnigraffle is a bonus
- Knowledge of common smartphone capabilities such as iOS and Android
- Knowledge of common web browser capabilities
- Must be self-directed and highly motivated with an ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work well under pressure
*Please include your portfolio along with one secret talent we should know about when applying for the position.
- Comprehensive Health Beneﬁts
- Fun, open environment
Plastic Mobile, a Havas Company, is an agency dedicated to helping our clients create and launch successful mobile experiences. We exclusively work with companies that are looking to make a difference in the mobile space and make it an integral part of their customers' lives. We specialize in ideating, designing and engineering apps and sites for smartphones, tablets, and devices everywhere for commerce, loyalty, payment, wallets, location-based and transactional branded experiences.
Plastic Mobile is headquartered out of Toronto, Montreal New York City powered by the best creative minds, mobile strategists and software engineers designing and building world-class mobile experiences.
Find us on the Web: http://www.plasticmobile.com