Global Talent Acquisition Partner
Havas Group, the global marketing and communication agency group, is hiring a Global Talent Acquisition Partner for their central teams.
You will provide full life cycle recruiting services for global area departments and be responsible for attracting and inducting candidates.
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with teams and managers.
- Review and understand (digital) job requirements and creates job profiles.
- Responsible for building applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Keep informed hiring managers about open recruitment processes.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates.
- Keep up to date regards new technologies in recruitment.
Key desired skills and abilities:
- Demonstrate a successful Recruitment track record in national or international environment (3/5 years of experience).
- Solid knowledge of IT recruitment apps.
- Solid communication skills.
- Acting as an enabler to the business, providing recruitment expertise in terms of concepts and tools.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, organized.
- Agile networker and influencer.