- Manage the day-to-day operations of a client account(s), with direction and oversight from supervisor
- Prepare and update project briefs, estimates, timelines, status reports, conference reports, and other supporting materials
- Manage client expectations at all times to foster effectiveness and build credibility
- Effectively lead internal meetings (e.g. status meetings, project kickoffs, etc.), making important, relevant contributions, and generate workable conclusions
- Lead client status meetings and other client-specific calls with direction from supervisor
- Initiate job openings with Creative Resource Manager and Finance team
- Build a strong knowledge of client brand and industry, conducting industry research, competitive analysis and/or other research tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Keep senior management briefed on account activities
- Organize and maintain all project files on the server and within project management tools
- Enter time reports once a week, at a minimum
- Handle other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required
- 1-3 years of advertising/marketing, account management experience required
- Agency and/or digital experience preferred, but not required
- Must have ability to write reports and professional correspondence, and the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and other agency employees.
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding in order to carry out detailed written or oral instructions, and to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables.
- Must have computer proficiency, specifically in the Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet and email applications spreadsheet, word processing, PowerPoint (or comparable presentation software), Internet, and email applications.