Associate Director Analytics
The Associate Director Analytics is responsible for working with account teams and their clients to undertake client analytics, back office analytics and decision modeling - including report design, data capture development and implementation processes. This candidate will work with a variety of data sources to continuously evolve the metrics used to measure the effectiveness and ROI of activity across all campaign types. Associate Directors work under the direction of a Director to learn strategy, support presentations and account management skills.
- Assist in business development and growth by working with partners and clients in developing and implementing new analytical methodologies with a targeted result of increasing revenue.
- Provide marketing performance analysis for client engagements; understand client’s business goals and requirements, design and develop analytic approaches tailored to its needs.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to develop client tools and services such as modeling, dashboard development, decision aids and business case analysis to support programs, creative and recommended solutions.
- Demonstrates a broad understanding of financial management principles to direct organizational actions and uses cost-benefit analysis to set priorities.
- Works closely with senior leadership to identify and suggest solutions on how to improve departmental and team morale.
- Develop data strategies (e.g. what we should capture, how we should capture it, and the triggers to make a decision as a result, etc.).
- Partner seamlessly across the enterprise to access information and create and drive strategies and implementation.
- Determine and implement operations procedures and lead the analytic group in the management of projects and resources.
- Cultivate solid relationships with staff, internal partners and clients.
- Executes duties and assignments as directed in compliance with corporate guidelines and objectives.
- Participates in client meetings.
- Promote process and organizational efficiency through automation.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics).
- Experience working for a Media/Advertising agency is STRONGLY PREFERRED.
- Must have experience managing direct reports.
- Experience in the digital space a must.
- Demonstrated ability to apply cutting edge analytics techniques to business problems and to leverage external thinking (from academia and/or other industries).
- Ability to translate data into insights that understands customer needs and behavioral drivers.
- Must be highly versed in analytic methodologies.
- Must have a good understanding of statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for Web site, online advertising, social media, mobile, e-mail campaigns and e-commerce activity.
- Must be capable of contributing expertise and leading efforts both in advanced analytics techniques and in consumer research and analysis.