Performance Media Supervisor
The role will primarily be to support and manage the team in the tactical strategy, analysis, and optimization. The role also includes operational management and development of team specialists and analysts.
- Assist the Director in driving performance media strategies and performance according to client requirements & targets
- Responsible for performance media product/ service delivery.
- Responsible for all client deliverables, ensuring deliverables meet Ecselis standards
- Act as the main point of client contact for your performance media accounts
- You will be expected to take a champion role across the wider team and produce thought leadership pieces both internally for the agency and externally
- Responsible for team operations and team management
- Mentor specialists in developing leadership and management experience
- Create and manage campaigns to effectively deliver client objectives and performance media targets
- Ensure best practice set up and ongoing management of campaigns
- Optimize campaigns manually & utilize bid management tools to deliver on-going performance media performance
- Forecast/ plan monthly budgets in line with client objectives & targets
- Lead the development and planning of strategy
- Management of direct reports to effectively manage & optimize campaigns
- Final QA for large client deliverables and launch of new campaigns
Reporting & Analysis
- Interpret performance reporting data for clients on a regular/ ad-hoc basis
- Key client facing role on presenting campaign performance. Provide results and subsequent recommendations as well as overall strategic direction.
- Be able to direct and/ or execute optimizations based on performance analysis
- Manage personal development plans for all direct reports ensuring SMART objectives are set
- Develop performance media knowledge, tech knowledge and skill sets of direct reports
- Provide regular support and advice to help progress direct reports
- Maintain organization for all team tasks and deliverables.
- Ensure team is providing accurate and timely billings and reconciliation
Taking business forward
- Help to drive innovation and creative performance media solutions for clients
- Work alongside other online and offline account teams to deliver an integrated digital marketing solution
- Reflect the agency ambition and vision in all work, and lead and inspire the team to follow high standards
- Partner day to day with colleagues to meet needs of the client’s needs/business goals
- Continually seek out areas to continue learning and developing your skill set