Executive Assistant to CEO
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO CEO
Havas Media Miami is looking for an Executive Assistant to CEO to provide high-level day-to-day support to the company Global CEO. Must be comfortable working cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment and able to pivot skills as needed.
- Calendar management and scheduling - coordination of meetings with both internal team and external clients; greeting clients and setting up hospitality when needed.
- Daily briefings of priorities, schedule and commitments
- Prepare and send necessary meeting materials
- Creation of meeting agendas, meeting notes and memos as requested
- Filing and organization of CEO documents.
- Actively maintain expense reports including coding and submission of both EA and CEO expense reports through our internal system.
- Arranging all travel bookings including airfare, hotels and rentals
- Oversee projects as requested by CEO
- Personal errands and lunches
- Maintain and protect operations by keeping sensitive information confidential
- Management + tracking of CEO’s business contacts in designated agency system
- Compiling reports and company deliverable tracking
- Population of internal systems including the company project manage and CRM systems
- Research to assist with client communication as requested
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint including formulas is a MUST
- Proficiency in email cloud services (Lotus notes, Google apps, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent organizational, communication and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities
- Knowledge of advertising and media a plus
- Comfortable speaking to and receiving clients
- Minimum 5 years previous experience.
- Prior experience providing support to other C-level executives.
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish).