Account Manager Cross Channel - Emirates, LG, Travel Republic
Reporting To: Client Partner
Office Location: The HKX Building, 3 Pancras Sq, London, N1C 4AG, U.K.
About Havas Media Group
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies. HMG UK & Ireland today employs over 900 people and is made up of five leading media brands; Havas Media, Arena Media, Fullsix, LuxHub and Target Media, PR & experiential agency HSE Cake and specialist brands, Socialyse, Mobext and Ecselis.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
About Arena Media
Arena Media are a truly unique media agency. Beginning life as a digital specialist, we have digital and data at the heart of what we do, but unlike many other traditional media agencies we combine this expertise with classic above the line planning. We make it our ambition to unlock the relationship between brand and performance media. A truly pioneering approach which meets and exceeds clients’ business targets. We are a group of entrepreneurial, restless but personable people who continuously challenge clients and never ever operate a one size fits all approach.
Visit our global website
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join the Arena Media team. The role will be part of the client planning team in charge of developing integrated solutions across 2-3 clients, reporting into the Account Director and working across a range of broadcast and digital channels.
- Management of key clients and projects, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions.
- Use the unique Arena Now and Next planning process to create the best communications plans to meet client’s business targets.
- Have a keen focus on pushing innovation, creativity and driving performance on client’s businesses.
- Restless to continuously optimise clients’ communications plans.
- Keep up-to-date with cultural/social trends, competitive information and customers’ views and attitudes.
- Evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Work collaboratively with the trading teams
- Management of 1 x Senior Account Executive and 1 x Account Executive
The client group includes 2 key Global Havas accounts – Emirates Airlines and LG – for which the UK is a fully autonomous market. In the past 12 months we have delivered some really great work for both clients, moving beyond traditional media into creative partnerships with the original idea generated by the client teams themselves. Examples of these can be seen below:
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role, from a media agency environment.
- Curious about the world of media and advertising, keeping one eye on the changing landscape to see how this could impact clients
- Experience of managing individuals
- Established cross-media (offline and online) planning experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to foster relationships with internal client planning teams as well as directly with our clients, in delivering the planning product
- Business minded with an ability to demonstrate uncovering insight to create the most effective communications plans
- Client friendly persona with an ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
Keywords: cross channel, Account Manager, online, offline, print, digital, advertising, account management, media.