Global Compensation & Benefits Partner
Havas Group, the global marketing and communication agency group, is hiring a Global Compensation and Benefits Partner for their central teams.
You will develop and conduct analysis, interpret results and make recommendations that support the overall development and maintenance of the reward strategy at group level.
- Ensure the compensation and benefit global policies and procedures implementation
- Responsible for job analysis and evaluation, salary administration, organization structure, analyze compensation surveys and obtain all necessary information to support the design of Global policies, prepare compensation recommendations and budgets
- Collect data about Compensation and Benefit policies and practices; analyze them to prepare reports and advise managers for making decisions
- Recommend improvements in the group compensation and benefits and guide local Comp & Ben departments
- Oversee the maintenance of global employee and top management benefits and compensation data in our database
- Ensure the compliance of local HR with compensation and benefits policies and guidelines
Key desired skills and abilities:
- HR Graduate with a specialty in Compensation and Benefits or Social Controlling, you demonstrate a successful Compensation and Benefits track record in international environment (4/5 years of experience minimum).
- You have a progressive experience in Human Resources.
- You are business oriented and benefit from strong analytical skills
- Your knowledge of Microsoft office and HR tools & application is beneficial
- You are flexible, organized and delivery oriented.