Senior Marketing Designer
Senior Marketing Designer
Havas Media New York is an media and marketing solutions agency transforming some of the world’s most recognizable brands. It is the flagship and single largest agency in North America for Havas Media Group. Recently, Havas Media was named MediaPost’s 2017 Agency of the year, and Adweek’s Agency of the Year
We are seeking a Jr. Marketing Designer that lives and breathes design. Under the guidance of the Creative Director, you will be responsible for making everything the New Business department creates look amazing from the initial concept phase all the way through final production. The Jr. Marketing Designer will work with both the new business team and various agency leaders from Account Management, Strategy, Creative and more to produce content for RFPs, meetings and marketing materials. The designer will also brief and oversee the production materials with Havas’s in-house production, Studio 6, and at times outside production vendors.
The Business Development department is a fast paced, close-knit team that handles a large volume of challenging work in short periods of time. As a member of the team the Jr. Marketing Designer will have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented individuals in the agency and the senior leadership team.
The Marketing Designer upholds the Agency’s core beliefs and is responsible for delivering the best in class work. Must be collaborative, passionate, creative and support diversity and inclusion efforts. They must have a demand for perfection and a desire for amazing.
- Owning/upholding/creating/executing the Havas marketing look and
- Must take complex stories and abstract concepts and interpret in order to visually communicate them effectively and
- Stay Creatively Fresh: actively seek and share digital inspiration (creative, technology, general digital trends) with their teams, art department, and
- Support the marketing team; concept and create cross-platform marketing materials, including print ads, event and sponsorship signage, corporate collateral,
- Behave with professionalism and maintain a respectful and positive attitude while working in a high pace, high pressure environment.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and make everything that the new business department creates look amazing from the initial concept phase all the way through to final
- Create a consistent look and feel of all outbound communications (email, online sites, hardbound materials).
- Create PowerPoint/Keynote presentations.
- Experience working on strategic cross-platform campaigns a
- Must be able to take a project from concept to completion, be detail and results oriented, and capable of handling multiple projects at
- Ability to prioritize and meet aggressive
- Occasional domestic and international travel may be
Qualifications and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Knowledge of Keynote and Powerpoint a strong
- Hybrid designer: print and
- Ideally, at least 5 years’ experience at an advertising agency or 6 years at a design
- Working knowledge and expereince of presenting creative
- Degree in Art Design/Advertising ideal or equivalent combination of experience and
- Demonstrate outstanding creative conceptual and design skills through a portfolio that is clean and visually strong
- Experience in designing and publishing lightweight websites and social media pages on platforms like Word Press, Square Space and Tumblr, a plus