2019 Paid Summer Internship: Strategy-HSE
2019 Havas Sports & Entertainment Atlanta Paid Summer Internship Program – Strategy Intern
Internship – Atlanta, Georgia
2019 Havas Sports & Entertainment Atlanta Paid Summer Internship Program – Strategy
Do you have a passion for sports and entertainment? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
If so, we would love to connect with you!
Havas Sports & Entertainment USA is a connected group of passionate creators immersed in sports, music and entertainment. As the passion point experts of Havas, HSE helps brands connect with fans and consumers to create meaningful brand moments.
Leveraging people’s passions, HSE creates thoughtful, insight led strategies that fuel authentic partnerships and imaginative brand experiences. HSE builds bridges between rights holders, media partners and fans – creating investments that grow brands and put them at the center of the moment.
With teams in New York City, Atlanta, Boston and Chicago, HSE offers capabilities in strategy, partnerships and experiences, bringing their clients the very best in practice. HSE is proud to work with some incredible brands, including The Coca-Cola Company, Delta Air Lines, Under Armour, TracFone Wireless and NFL.
Learn more about us here: www.havas-se.com
Hourly Rate: $8.00
Internship Dates: June 3, 2019 – August 9, 2019
Havas Sports & Entertainment’s internship program is a paid, hands-on, educational, and inspirational experience in which college students and recent graduates gain real-world immersion into sports and entertainment marketing. Working with a host of different skill sets within the agency, interns are exposed to a range of clients, projects and responsibilities. An intern should leave the program with a heightened understanding of how a marketing agency operates, along with tangible experience to be included on a CV.
- Utilize marketing principles to design strategic recommendations for both current and potential clients.
- Conduct basic desktop research and analysis to understand the audience, the marketplace and the brand, uncovering unique findings and insights.
- Assist in brainstorm sessions and the ideation process to develop innovative solutions and creative marketing campaign strategies.
- Assist with marketing communication activities, including digital/social media, public relations, and branding.
- Assist in developing content for social media, press releases, award submissions, case studies, thought-leadership pieces, newsletters, etc.
- Help develop and execute new business initiatives for the agency.
- Help with internal and external meetings or workshops.
- Support administrative duties of the strategy team, including scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes, managing workflows and updating status reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Marketing/Advertising fields or currently enrolled and seeking degree
- Strong writing and research skills
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Moderate to strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
Want to be part of Team HSE?
Please apply by submitting the requested items listed below:
- Cover Letter
Deadline for submission is May 1, 2019.
INCOMPLETE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED – Please follow application process.