Account Manager Cross Channel - Pernod Ricard & Hugo Boss
Reporting To: Account Director
Office Location: The HKX Building, 3 Pancras Sq, London, N1C 4AG, U.K.
About Havas Media Group
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups, operating in over 100 countries. The Group is made up of two major divisions: Havas Creative Group (the creative agencies) and Havas Media Group (HMG), the media agencies. HMG UK & Ireland today employs over 900 people and is made up of five leading media brands; Havas Media, Arena Media, Fullsix, LuxHub and Target Media, PR & experiential agency HSE Cake and specialist brands, Socialyse, Mobext and Ecselis.
Our ambition is to be the UK’s most integrated, agile media and marketing services group with data, content and entertainment at our core. It’s an exciting time for the business, with our recent move to the new ‘Havas Village’ in King’s Cross, where all UK agencies sit under one roof and share one common purpose; to bring media and creative closer together for the benefit of our clients.
This is an opportunity to truly own client relationships and have autonomy managing multiple campaigns with two key clients for Havas Media, Pernod Ricard and Hugo Boss.
Pernod are a bold and progressive client with an appetite to do award-winning marketing. The recent campaigns below will give you an understanding of the level of innovation and bravery involved:
Pernod Ricard own a large portfolio of alcohol brands including the likes of Absolut, Jameson and Malibu. A client who strives for innovation and new ways of thinking means the account is really exciting and rewarding to work on.
Hugo Boss is a global account, which was recently retained by Havas Media. Managing the UK business, the candidate will be involved in taking the account in a new direction, moving away from Print to more integrated partnerships.
We are looking for someone who can play a lead role in managing these accounts by working closely with key clients to create new, innovative and effective campaign solutions. You will work closely with our wider team to provide best in class service for these clients, and deliver innovative solutions to their business needs. We are an inclusive team that regularly share our good work across all brands so the opportunity to learn is enormous.
A major part of the role will be challenging the client to think in new ways in terms of delivering business needs and answering briefs with a focus on all aspects of media. You will have the opportunity to develop strategic thinking and planning skills with the need to apply audience insight and strategic rigour to each of the briefs you will interpret, respond to and manage on a regular basis. This role is a great opportunity for an individual looking to grow and establish strong client relationships and campaign management skills.
- Manage multiple campaigns, providing first class service to our clients, as well as delivering quality and innovative solutions
- Apply knowledge of media and communication platforms to identify the most appropriate mediums to overcome the client’s challenge and fulfil their needs
- Drive integrated process and thinking across various teams within the Havas village
- Developing ideas and pinpointing business problems
- Analysing and interpreting a variety of information
- Keeping up-to-date with cultural/social trends and customers’ views and attitudes
- Presenting strategy and plans to clients and agency staff
- Evaluating campaign effectiveness with regular reporting and post-campaign analysis to ensure constant learning and development of strategic thinking
- Working as a fully collaborative, positive team player across HMG, actively supporting each other and sharing learnings via the peer to peer initiatives
- Set benchmarks for personal development within team
- Ability to manage a portfolio of clients on a day to day basis, co-ordinating the execution of the media plan with specialist teams
- Evidence of supporting the AD & BD on running day-to-day activity from brief through to implementation stage
- Evidence of placing the client’s needs at the heart of all delivery and building strong, meaningful relationships with client peers
Who we’re looking for:
- Preferred candidate will be an experienced Senior Account Executive or Account Manager. They will have strong experience and be established in cross-media (on and offline) planning. Less experience would be accepted for the perfect candidate.
- Thorough understanding of the role that the communication objectives fit within wider client business needs and the marketing landscape
- Client friendly persona with an ability to present ideas with conviction and gravitas
- Ability to foster relationships with internal client planning teams as well as directly with our clients, in delivering the planning product
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Strong organisational skills to effectively manage workflow
- Time management and the ability to determine priorities
- Exemplary presentation and communication skills
- Strong administration skills, including budget management and billings reconciliation
- Able to approach more menial tasks with equal enthusiasm
- Knowledge of industry research and measurement tools (TGI, Adynamix, MediaTel)
- To be experienced and proficient in, MS Office, Powerpoint, Word and Excel
The Type of Candidate We Are Looking For
- A high energy, positive, can-do person who has a willingness to learn
- Someone who can make things happen and likes to be accountable
- A confident communicator who is able to showcase conviction in their ideas
- A team player and a passionate motivator, who can communicate and relate to all levels of people
- A keen interest in the Alcohol and Fashion sectors and who is able to remain up to date with each category
Keywords: cross channel, Account Manager, online, offline, print, digital, advertising, account management, media.