Agile Delivery Manager
At TAB we create awesome products that make the world better for billions of people. We collaborate with organisations in a broad range of industries, some large and complex, others fast and lean. All of them leverage software to delight and support their customers.
Your role as an Agile Delivery Manager will be to give the team the best possible opportunity to succeed in varied and often challenging environments. You have experience delivering software using Agile frameworks, tools and techniques, and will pragmatically apply them as required.
You drive continuous improvement, while coaching teams and clients in Agile ways of working. You are a natural servant leader, a role model and you’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
You have high emotional intelligence and the humility to put the needs of the team and the client before your own. You will coach your team and client from an embedded position within the project team, doing whatever it takes to make the client and product successful.
You may have previously worked as a Scrum Master, Digital Project Manager or held a role in process improvement.
You must have:
- Significant experience delivering software in Agile teams
- A demonstrable track record of enabling continuous improvement in your teams
- Experience of multiple frameworks, including Scrum, Kanban and Lean
- An adaptable and pragmatic approach
- Strong data capturing and data analysis skills
- A curious mind - continuously asking ‘why’
- An appreciation of ‘what better looks like’ and the will to make it happen
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-awareness with high emotional intelligence
- Commercial awareness
Nice to have:
- Actively involved in the Agile community
- Experience of working in an agency environment
- Experience of working in or with large organisations
Our interview process consists of a Skype interview. If successful, we will invite you to meet with us face to face, where you will demonstrate your thinking ability as well as your skills and experiences. So if TAB sounds like the sort of unique challenge that matches your ambitions, we'd love to hear from you.
As part of the application, there will be 3 pre-screening questions that we will require you to answer on the second page of the application. Please bear in mind when completing the application:
- Why would you like to work at TAB? (250 words)
- Describe a difficult customer you’ve had to deal with and how you overcame these challenges (250 words)
- What is the future of Agile in technology organisations? (250 words)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.