Intelligence & Analytics Product Management Lead
Climate FieldView is the leading agricultural software platform. As a Sr. Product Manager you’ll work with customers and subject matter experts to deliver a great digital product in our Intelligence and Analytics domain. This business domain is focused on developing global, science-driven analytics products that create new value across multiple regions and customer segments, including for our broader Bayer enterprise.
You will partner with the Intelligence and Analytics Domain Lead to identify target consumers, assess product/market fit, and recommend the best value capture model. After identifying and building a strong business case for your products, you will design the solutions, in partnership with product designers, agricultural experts, and engineering, and move them forward into launch.
Because the Intelligence and Analytics domain has the opportunity to serve our broader Bayer enterprise as well, you will also work with teams outside of our digital business to develop effective analytics solutions to drive growth in our seed and crop protection businesses.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Working across multiple teams to deeply understand customer segments and uncover unmet needs
- Functioning as the Product Management analytics expert, successfully translating complex analytics models into easily consumable and valuable insights for our customers as they make important agronomic or business decisions
- Using your strong business judgement and technical knowledge to inform an understanding of what is technically possible and strategically critical to the business
- Developing clear product requirements documentation to support effective engineering product builds
- Communicating your product vision, requirements and features across teams and throughout the organization
- Identifying and tracking key product success metrics and driving product iterations to improve those metrics
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science, business or similar and 5+ years of industry product management experience
- Ability to understand complex data sets and turn them into analytical tools that deliver easily consumable and valuable insights for our customers
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking skills. Ability to use data to make strong business decisions
- Ability to manage complex projects and work across multiple teams, building strong relationships across the business
- Experience working with complex and broad data sets, as well as data science modeling to analyze those data
- Strong technical aptitude - no coding experience required, but understanding of technology stack is critical to success
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- High level of agility to adapt as we learn in a business division that is leading in a new market
- Autonomy to uncover challenges and build solutions without a great deal of direction
- Experience in and passion for agriculture is a plus