Partner Product Manager, Platforms
The Climate Corporation is revolutionizing the agriculture industry with a platform and products that help the world’s farmers sustainably increase their productivity with digital tools. We have a unique opportunity for a Product Manager to join our team to help create the world’s largest digital agriculture platform and ecosystem to bring new innovation and product offerings to farmers and enterprises.
What You Will Do:
- Understand strategic and competitive position of the Climate FieldView platform in the marketplace through customer interaction and market research
- Analyze landscape to identify opportunities and make service & partner recommendations
- Manage the entire Platform-as-a-Service capabilities lifecycle from definition to execution
- Gather requirements by working with cross functional teams of Product Managers, Solution Architects, Program Managers and Engineers
- Build world class APIs for the agriculture industry with open standards and own adoption of platform-as-a-service offerings within the agriculture ecosystem
- Create and own the developer tools and API documentation for external developers
- Define, monitor and analyze metrics that inform the success of APIs
- Organize and manage developer events
- 2+ years of product management experience.
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience working with services / APIs
- Software development experience including working with agile development teams.
- Experience of working with external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate will be methodical, detail-oriented and someone who can drive consensus across multiple teams with a measured approach.
What We Offer:
Our teams are composed of industry experts, top scientists, and talented engineers. The environment is extremely engaging and fast-paced, with dozens of specialties coming together to provide the best possible products and experiences for our customers.
We provide competitive salaries and some of the best perks in the industry, including:
- Superb medical, dental, vision, life, disability benefits, and a 401k matching program
- A stocked kitchen with a large assortment of snacks & drinks to get you through the day
- Encouragement to get out of the office and into the field with agents and farmers to see first-hand how our products are being used
- We take part and offer various workshops, conferences, meet-up groups, tech-talks, and hackathons to encourage participation and growth in both community involvement and career development
We also hinge our cultural DNA on these five values:
- Inspire one another
- Innovate in all we do
- Leave a mark on the world
- Find the possible in the impossible
- Be direct and transparent
Learn more about our team and our mission:
The Climate Corporation - The Technology Behind Making A Difference