Enterprise Security Engineer - New York
Tenable is seeking an Enterprise Security Engineer to support demos and evaluations of enterprise opportunities across the territory. Assist in developing business value propositions around Tenable's products and solutions. Drives sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability and a superior customer focus. Participates as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Deliver technical presentations and demos of Tenable Enterprise products
- Manage enterprise software trials and "Proof of Concept" evaluations
- Answer technical questions and provide consultative security & compliance expertise
- Up to 25% travel
What you'll need:
- Experience with Nessus or other network scanning technologies
- Solid foundational knowledge of TCP/IP and network security concepts
- Experience with Redhat Enterprise Server at the command-line level
- Knowledge of compliance standards (e.g., PCI, FISMA, SOX, NERC)
- Pluses: Bachelors Degree, 5-7 years of direct SE experience, CISSP
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.