Paralegal (7124 )
Paralegal Job Description
Are you Paralegal with a proven track record who wants to support a rapidly growing business? If you are ready to help lead us forward - then consider a career with Taylor Communications. Join our team and have an opportunity to help us continue in Transforming Customer Communications.
The individual filling this position will be participating in a variety of activities related to our Compliance and Regulatory responsibilities. This position will entail working closely with all leadership as well as business partners throughout our company.
- Provides assistance to the compliance department in reviewing and preparing legal documents related to vendors, client services agreements, non-disclosure agreements, etc.
- Performs routine legal research and monitors updates of state and federal regulations related to the finance, retirement services, telecommunications and insurance industries.
- Prepares draft internal company bulletins and updates regarding regulatory updates.
- Assists in the development, revision and maintenance of company regulatory compliance policies, standards and procedures.
- Reviews company contractual agreements and analyzes company practices to ensure that they are in conformity with contractual obligations.
- Assists in the development, delivery and documentation of regulatory compliance awareness training programs for company employees, and in ensuring that compliance standards are enforced.
- Maintains the file system of contracts, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, etc.
- Coordinates with company attorneys, customers and vendors on legal documents.
- Manages insurance compliance and tracks certificates of insurance
- Assists information security officers with regulatory audits performed by customers.
- 1-5 years of related / relevant professional experience is desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and analytical skills required
- Requires formal legal training, paralegal certification and/or equivalent law office experience.
- Experience in Contracts administration and review is desired
- Sharepoint proficiency helpful
- Under general supervision, performs work that is varied and that may be somewhat complex in nature. Independent judgment is required.
- Smaller legal matters are handled independently and larger matters require supervision.
- Reports to Compliance Officer.
We are a fast-paced, market-leading company that provides variable print, interactive, data and mail solutions to leading companies across the US, as well as internationally. We are poised for significant growth and are committed to the highest levels of customer service to meet the needs of our clients, as seen in our client-centric philosophy. We strive to provide our employees with opportunities for personal growth, professional development and overall success.
Our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized marketing and graphic communications in North America. Taylor Corporation affiliated companies, over 90 in all with over 10,000 employees, are located across North America, China and Europe and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small business and consumers.