Pardot Administrator (Part Time) (R2442 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a motivated individual to join our Demand Generation team. This position will be responsible for using marketing automation tools to develop, build and manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels. This role requires a strong understanding of marketing campaign best practices and advanced experience with developing and executing marketing automation strategies.
- Building and maintaining marketing automation campaigns that nurture prospects through multiple digital channels, list segmentation and lead scoring/grading
- Developing reporting and dashboards to communicate campaign and marketing effectiveness
- Interpreting and translating metrics into insightful analysis to drive change and campaign performance
- Staying updated with new technologies and vendor relationships to enhance campaign performance
- Hands-on experience integrating Marketing Automation platform with CRM System (preferably SFDC & Pardot respectively)
- HTML knowledge
- Pardot certification (preferred)
- SFDC knowledge
- Implementation, optimization, & lead management experience with platforms
- Deep experience with data & analytics
- Campaign execution experience
- Deadline oriented
- Ability to problem-solve in both large groups and individually
- Bachelor's (required)
- Pompano Beach, Florida
- Duluth, Georgia
About Our Company:
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.