AP Exception Handler (8852 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking an Exception Handler in the Accounts Payable Department to work in North Mankato, MN. This position helps coordinate the processing of invoices through an automated centralized process workflow.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Essential role in the centralized accounts payable process workflow
- Complies with department standard operating procedures
- Troubleshoot issues in electronic invoicing process
- Coordinate and communicate with various AP staffing roles
- Resolution of invoice errors and invoice issues arising within the workflow process
- Build and maintain vendor details and invoice templates for data invoice capture
- Investigate duplicate invoices
- Track and report errors to facilitate quality process improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ experience in Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Experience with financial reporting systems
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task
- Experience with optical character recognition system
- Knowledge of Lawson
- Knowledge of automated workflow processes
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.