Customer Service Representative (7470 )
Progressive Impressions International is seeking a Customer Service Representative to ensure that customers receive the best service possible through positive interactions via various communication channels such as voice and email to ensure orders are processed correctly whether in a call center or non call center customer service environment. The position is responsible for maintaining regular contact with customers to process orders, answer questions, and guide customers through product choices and options, provide information on pricing, status of order, address any quality or service concerns, handle complaints or technical questions, and ensure order is completed and shipped on time.
- Duties include answering telephone call inquiries and promoting an organization's products and services.
- Use a computer system to answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, enter orders and check order status.
- Responsible for researching and resolving complaints to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Support & consult with the customer to provide recommendations and solutions
- Assist customers with website navigation.
- Participate in outbound call campaigns as needed
- Backs up other support staff as needed
- Work overtime and different shifts when needed
- General office duties such as filing, collating, proofing and data enter or other administrative duties assigned by the department supervisor
Monday-Friday, 11:00 am-5:00 pm CST
- Requires a minimum of a high school diploma or its equivalent
- 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Previous call center experience
- Knowledge of how to increase sales via suggestive selling techniques
- Ability to multi-task through multiple computer screens, use resources efficiently, make decisions independently, and create an amazing customer experience while handling confrontational or intense situations positively
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and Outlook, PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Must have ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Maintain a high level of patience while assisting customers on the phone
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Progressive Impressions International (pii) provides direct marketing with personalization for leading companies in Insurance, Financial Services, Health Care and Education. We are one of the country’s largest full-service direct marketing solutions providers. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Taylor, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States.
Pii builds integrated solutions that bring together the best of data segmentation techniques, applied through various communication channels and are made available to distributed sales forces via an easy-to-use Web-based tool called Conductor.
When working for Pii you can Expect Great Things! For more information about who we are check us out www.whateverittakes.com.