Email Marketing Specialist (6865 )
Email Marketing Specialist
Department: Marketing Services
Reports to: Director of Database & Marketing Services
ComplyRight, Inc. seeks a Database Marketing Coordinator to plan and execute direct marketing circulation strategies for customer and prospect campaigns across multiple marketing channels and brands. The position requires a highly organized, detail-oriented individual who can translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies.
ComplyRight offers a casual and friendly work environment with a small-business feel and big-company benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life & Disability Benefits, Employee Assistance Plan, Employee Discount Programs and more. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of company data marts, table structures and field values for all ComplyRight brands.
- Apply appropriate data segmentation and selection techniques to create target lists for multi-channel marketing campaigns (mail, email, telemarketing, etc.).
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams to set up web forms for online lead capture within email platform.
- Ensure proper setup of complex email programs, including drip stream, multi-hit, dynamic content and auto-triggered campaigns.
- Establish benchmark reporting, work with marketing teams to set KPI improvement targets, and recommend testing & optimization strategies.
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and recommend next steps.
- Contribute solid targeting ideas individually and in group settings.
- Gain thorough understanding of customer behavior and needs thru analytics and utilization of business intelligence (BI) tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing or Business with heavy analytical coursework.
- Some experience in a database marketing environment preferred.
- Some experience in email tools (Salesforce/Exact Target or similar) and basic HTML skills preferred.
- Proven ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exposure in a B2B direct marketing environment and previous database query experience a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and strong analytical/logic skills.
- Additional experience using business intelligence (BI) tools, statistical analysis tools (SPSS, SAS), and campaign management/customer segmentation tools such as Alterian, Aprimo, CIM or similar tools are a plus.
- High attention to detail as well as reliability, flexibility, and thoroughness.