Commercial Sales Representative (7151 )
Corporate Graphics Commercial is seeking an experienced individual with a proven track record of selling commercial printing services. They provide business solutions to our customers and prospects through a consultative approach. They maintain and grow their customer base and increase revenue by qualifying customer needs and recommending solutions in the form of high-quality products and services.
- Prospecting, establishing and maintaining value-based relationships with customer
- Proactively identify new customers and new project opportunities
- Leverage company resources as the opportunity necessitates
- Act as a liaison between customer and the organization to communicate job specifications and ensure product quality
- Gain clear understanding of customers’ business and requirements
- Manage customer product and delivery expectations
- Maintain regular contact with customers to answer questions and guide customers through product choices and options.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of integrity
- Demonstrated ability showing great potential or 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and self-driven with ability to meet goals
- Strong customer service, communication and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with excellent follow through
How to apply:
This position is located at our office in North Mankato, Minnesota. If you meet the above requirements, please click on the apply button. You will then be asked to attach your resume, which will be provided to our hiring team for review. EOE Only candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Company History and Values
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.