Delivery Driver (1st Shift) (7004 )
Corporate Graphics Commercial is seeking a delivery driver. You will be assisting the day-to-day delivery and pick-up of printed and raw materials. You will operate our company vehicles on primarily local and metro deliveries.
Monday through Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Represent CGC in a professional manner. This position has daily interaction with some of our largest customers.
- Plan deliveries and pick-ups to ensure that they are on time and completed in the most efficient manner.
- Follow established procedures for regular deliveries and pick-ups such as mail, etc.
- Notify the supervisor of any deliveries/pick-ups that presents scheduling or other problems.
- Be familiar with the locations and special requests of CGC customers, and with the Mankato area in general.
- Operate company vehicles in a safe manner.
- Previous driving experience
- Class B license and clean driving record required
How to apply
This position is located at our office in North Mankato, Minnesota. If you meet the above requirements, please click on the apply button. You will then be asked to complete our application process, which will be provided to our hiring team for review. Only candidates who most closely match the requirements will be contacted. EOE
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Corporate Graphics Commercial, a leader in the commercial printing industry, offers creative, high-quality solutions, such as brochures, children’s books, yearbooks, catalogs, folders, newsletters, annual reports, books, flyers, postcards, and business cards. They serve clients who want to provide the most effective communication possible to their customers.
The history of Corporate Graphics Commercial dates back to 1989 when we began operations in our current location. Through the succeeding years, CGC has grown to become one of the region's premier commercial printers by offering creative, high-quality solutions for a wide variety of clients.
The growth of CGC can be directly attributed to our "customer-focused" approach and the support of our parent company, Taylor Corporation. We have assembled a well-rounded team of seasoned professionals who can quickly and effectively respond to any situation or problem. The efforts of our employees are enhanced by the latest technology and equipment.
Every person on our staff is committed to providing good customer service and to producing high-quality products and services.