Digital Product Manager (7106 )
Digital Product Manager
Digital Product Manager will develop the strategic product vision that will influence the successful transformation of how our clients deliver transformational communications and service their customers via online and mobile channels in highly compliant markets we serve such as Financial, Insurance and Healthcare.
Create a market-leading customer experience - Drive the definition, development and deployment of best-in-class capabilities that substantially enhance the consumer experience and address Taylor Communications strategic and financial objectives.
Translate business needs into innovative solutions - work closely with our internal stakeholders and our customers to understand and help identify business value, understand required use cases and capabilities, and translate these into product requirements. Product Managers play a critical role in creating alignment between engineering teams and stakeholders.
Collaborate with technical teams to drive execution – Partner with project teams, vendors, development, analytics, systems specialists and other technical resources driving products from inception to implementation
Communicate the vision - This role will have high-level exposure and require superior communication and presentation skills to deliver insights to team members and customers.
Help drive our digital strategy - Conduct product and competitive research to help shape long and short term strategy while providing quick and clear value add to the business.
- Establish and evolve product roadmap for tdesignated Digital solutions providing a path of continual improvement, innovation, and growth.
- Advocate and educate across the organization capabilities, benefits, performance, and alignment/importance within the digital first imperatives.
- Build solid business case and ROI evidence that prove as rational for benefit of defined strategy that become post implementation objectives to track, manage, and exceed customer expectations.
- Define, articulate, and translate the overall product vision into strategy and tactics for specific programs aligned with client and consumer needs.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the Digital product suite and end user digital behaviors.
- Developing and communicate Omni-channel strategy and customized solutions to top customers.
- Participate in annual customer meetings with client services team to provide holistic solution for strategic customers.
- Attending and speaking in industry conferences, client specific conferences
- Establishing as trusted advisor by understanding client needs, industry trends.
- Develop an understanding of the changing needs of the business and conduct usage analysis and usability studies to synthesize the findings into the product roadmap, as well as product requirements.
- Manage and research best practices and product capabilities, along with future product roadmap, and combine with customer wants/needs to drive strategy and implementation plan.
- Make recommendations to enhance the suite, close gaps, and correct deficiencies as needed in order to achieve optimal client experience as well as business results.
- Establish monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance plans in alignment with senior leadership to achieve product and corporate objectives.
- Review, analyze, collect, and act on findings from Customer Satisfaction Surveys, user testing and additional customer feedback loops.
- Function as the business lead and decision maker across organizational lines for product implementation projects including AGILE type development initiatives.
- Function as the channel product owner and decision maker across organizational lines for product implementation projects.
- Drive product development priorities in collaboration with Engineering, UX, Project Management and QA teams. Agile: Acts as the Product Manager within agile methodology to ensure the outcomes meet customer and business needs
- Engage external 3rd party solutions vendor(s) as needed to fulfill the needs of the offerings we bring to market.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in business or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of digital product development and management experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering product market fit. Experience working on digital products within large legacy enterprises is a plus.
- Financial Services (banking, mortgage, insurance) industry experience preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of and experience working with web and mobile technology in the context of enterprise architecture and infrastructure and how to use it to provide competitive advantage for product development, brand management, and/or superior client experience.
- Strategic thinker and problem solver with hands-on, ‘roll up your sleeves’ can do attitude.
- Data-driven user center design approach to product development and management, with demonstrated ability to own products that balance and anticipate various users’ needs.
- Experience working in agile product development environment and leading / collaborating with engineers, scrum teams, UX designers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to deliver executive C-level presentations that communicate strategy and vision of the product for multiple lines of business across the organization.
- The ability to drive and inspire cross-functional teams balanced with the ability to collaborate and build consensus around a shared vision.