Maintenance Technician (1st shift) (7528 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Maintenance Technician to work in our Murfreesboro, TN location to set up, troubleshoot, repair and maintain envelope converting or other highly technically equipment required to meet deadlines.
- Monday - Friday
- 6:45 am - 3:15 pm
- Electrical repairs and minor mechanical support on all production, support, and facility equipment.
- Preventive maintenance on all production, support, and facility equipment.
- Operate machine shop equipment including but not limited to the following; drill press, grinders, band saws, hydraulic press, electric and pneumatic hand power tools, etc.
- Provide electrical service for plant production machines. Troubleshoot and repair control systems including relays, switches, sensors and solenoids.
- Read wiring diagrams and manuals to make repairs.
- Maintain drive systems on machines for both AC and DC drives. Be knowledgeable of motor types and sizes.
- Assemble electrical components and drives and document the circuitry.
- Assemble and troubleshoot complex pneumatic systems, develop detailed preventative maintenance procedures, install electrical conduit, circuits, and pneumatic piping with basic knowledge of electrical codes. Disassemble, relocate and re-assemble major production equipment.
- Train technicians in all essential functions and most advanced functions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Electrical certification
- 4 years of related / relevant experience, or combination of experience and education/training.
- High degree of mechanical ability
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability
- Good reading ability
- Operation of lift trucks and personnel lifts
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Properly use and understand various gauges, scales, and meters
- Must be safety/quality oriented
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.