Associate General Counsel (6623 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking an Associate General Counsel to join our in house legal team. The position is responsible for negotiating and drafting a wide range of commercial agreements, advising our companies on compliance with data security and privacy requirements, and providing advice on a wide range of legal matters.
- Negotiating and drafting a variety of commercial agreements, including software license agreements, customer and vendor agreements and other similar agreements;
- Advising company leaders on compliance with data security and privacy requirements;
- Assisting with complex transactions including mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; and
- Providing advice on a range of legal matters.
- Degree from an accredited law school of recognized standing;
- License to practice law in Minnesota;
- 7+ years of business law experience in a corporate law department and/or private practice;
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Knowledge and expertise in one or more specialized areas of law such as privacy, litigation, tax, government contracting, or other areas applicable in a corporate law department.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday