Shipping Clerk (R2440 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Warehouse Shipping Clerk for planning and scheduling the timely availability of materials needed to ship and assigning orders per customer expectations, within the Jeffersonville, IN facility. The position is responsible for talent acquisition, training, scheduling and ensuring a safe work environment.
- Monday – Friday, occasional weekends
- 2 pm – 10:30 pm, overtime as required
- Perform quality control review of each order.
- Check-in orders.
- Aggregate and package/prepare orders for shipping via parcel and LTL carriers.
- Utilize PC-based systems to prepare shipping documents and labels.
- Maintain a clean working environment and maintain the equipment needed to ship orders timely
- Follow safety requirements for the position
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- High school diploma/GED
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and meet set deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Basic computer knowledge required
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Experience in Pick/Packing
- Experience with UPS and FedEx software
- One to two years of experience in a related environment
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.