Sales Development Representative (7811 )
JOB DESCRIPTION - SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Summary of Position
The Sales Development Representative actively seeks new business opportunities in the U.S. market by contacting potential customers and managing the lead development and nurture process to the point of engagement with Inside Sales.
- Build and manage lead generation pipeline for an assigned territory, proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Prospect into multiple organizations via outbound phone calls, networking, email, marketing campaigns, social media and other approved sources.
- Analyze digital insights to develop sales activity planning and customer approach.
- Articulate the value proposition to decision-makers / influencers across multiple industries to qualify buying interest.
- Promote all Taylor Communications Solution Sets to various levels of management across technical and business disciplines.
- Achieve or exceed goals for assigned performance metrics.
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria.
- Provide baseline research within assigned accounts to identify key contacts and other critical information prior to qualifying the lead.
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of all Solution Sets, clearly articulate capabilities and value to prospects.
- Continually update and manage work through SFDC as directed.
- Identify prospect needs / pain points and suggest / document relevant Solutions Sets.
- Participates in weekly coaching sessions and provides territory performance insights to Manager.
- Collaborate with Marketing to improve Marketing Automation and Inbound Marketing Campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations over the phone
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Demonstrated record of achievement
- Social Media
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office