Digital 4-Color Envelope Press Operator 2nd Shift (7821 )
As a Digital 4-Color Envelope Press Operator with Navitor Midwest, you will be responsible for set up and operation of equipment to meet the specifications of the customer's order.
- Set up, operate and maintain production to meet job specifications on production orders, proofs and supplied samples
- Troubleshoot mechanical and printing issues. Make adjustments and corrections to meet production and quality standards
- Work with vendors as needed to install, repair, or troubleshoot equipment
- Perform routine maintenance and minor repairs of press, delivery, feeder, coater and other equipment
- Reproduce color to match proofs, samples and specifications utilizing both visual and instrumentation match process
- Assist in product development by producing samples on press and giving expert input
- Assist in new equipment installations
- Assist in training of new employees
- Keep Supervisor informed of any concerns or issues that would compromise quality, schedules or safety
- Perform work to meet production standards, schedules and deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Monday – Friday 2:00 pm – 10:00 pm, some OT and weekends may be required.
- High school education or equivalent required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and challenging environment
- Ability to navigate and interact with multiple software components of the job, effectively logging work production and trouble-shooting technical aspects of press
- Team player with a positive attitude and positive interaction with others
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to utilize learn computer program for order processing
- Basic math skills required
- Ability to distinguish colors
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift
- Ability to lift and/or up to 20-40 pounds on a consistent basis
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Inc. is one of America’s largest commercial wholesale printers, delivering innovative programs, services and technologies exclusively to our community of resellers. Headquartered in Minnesota and with manufacturing facilities nationwide, Navitor provides print resellers and distributors the industry’s widest portfolio of personalized print and custom business identity products. Navitor is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at Navitor.com