Senior Technical Program Manager (7346 )
We are seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our technical and professional services team to work on one of our client projects.
As a Senior Technical Program Manager you are responsible for driving the various teams – both internal and external – to deliver SaaS-based products and services to the market. This position is responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, program scope management, approved effort hours tracking and reporting, proactively mitigating risks and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support.
- Manage software and system level programs
- Drive technical requirements collection efforts both internally and within client teams
- Partner with internal and external development teams to deliver on time and with the quality required.
- Manage interdependencies amongst products and people
- Own overall schedule
- Identify risk and create mitigation plans
- Provide regular management reports during client operational review meetings
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of program and project management experience
- Familiarity with latest software methodologies (Agile/Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience with ARM-based embedded development projects
- Experience with PM tools
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non- technical individuals.
- PMP certification
- Project management: 5 years (Required)
- ARM-based projects: 3 years (Required)