Estimating Representative (7456 )
Taylor Communications is seeking an Estimating Representative to quickly and efficiently process quotes based on requests from our customers. The position is responsible for corresponding with customers to identify product needs and options, collecting required information, and providing quotes and pricing.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Apply pre-established pricing programs to customer requests using pricing databases and online quote tools
- Collects information for proper quotations from other functions as appropriate
- May assist with the establishment of standards and pricing databases
- Answer questions on and guide customers through product choices and options
- Provide suggestions to customer on other products and/or services in an effort to up-sell an order
- Knowledge and understanding of label products, production equipment capabilities, manufacturing processes, production rates and materials is preferred
- Computer experience with a preference in Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills
- Displays a solid mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- Work well independently as well as in a team environment
- 2-5 years of related/relevant customer facing experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.