Inside SaaS Sales Manager (8767 )
Inside/SaaS Sales Manager
ComplyRight, Inc., is a multi-channel marketing and product development company specializing in labor law, HR and tax solutions that create a bridge between what the law requires and what makes sense for businesses.
We are seeking an experienced, hands-on sales leader to join our team. The SaaS Sales Manager will be responsible for generating sales of our online SaaS HR software, primarily through inside sales efforts. The sales manager will participate in developing, executing, and achieving sales initiatives and building a sales team from the ground up.
- Become a technical expert on Smart Apps features/benefits and its competitors
- Build and maintain a sales pipeline to achieve and exceed sales objectives
- Hire, train and support sales team to set expectations, develop/improve sales processes, drive results and manage performance
- Monitor and report on sales activity and evaluate against goals to measure growth, opportunity and productivity
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product teams to develop and refine sales tools
- Document and update Salesforce for all calls, emails and other sales activity
- Demonstrated sales experience, preferably in B2B, SaaS-based services or software sales
- Experience leading a sales team and deep understanding of sales performance metrics
- Strong computer skills including Salesforce or other CRM software
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Exceptional listening, problem solving and time management skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial startup type environment, a plus
About Our Company
ComplyRight offers a casual and friendly work environment with a small-business feel and big-company benefits, including competitive base salary and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and holiday pay.