Shipping Clerk (2nd Shift) (6938 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Shipping / Special Handling Clerk in Jeffersonville, IN to analyze, plan, prepare overnight shipments and special handling shipping requests, in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures.
- Monday - Friday
- 3:30pm – 12:00am
- Prepare items for shipment as noted on the work order/job ticket.
- Determine method of shipment
- Examine outgoing shipments and make sure they conform with specifications
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials as well as supplies
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- Operate collator to produce customized jobs.
- Visually inspect forms throughout run for quality checks and numbering sequence.
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent
- High degree attention to detail
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions.
- Need high degree of analytical ability
- Must be able to communicate with other peers, Customer Service and Management to ensure customer requirements are completed daily.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.