Ship/Receive Clark (7598 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Avon, MA to ship and receive raw materials and/or finished goods in compliance with job specifications and in accordance with company quality standards and procedures. The position is also responsible for maintaining inventory and associated records/file.
- Monday – Friday
- Receive incoming items and ensure items are accurately logged into inventory.
- Prepare items for shipment as noted on the work order/job ticket.
- Determine method of shipment.
- Examine outgoing shipments and make sure they conform with specifications.
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials as well as supplies.
- Maintain records and files related to customer shipments.
- Coordinate with Production Team to produce and prioritize jobs, and when necessary reorganize to meet deadline changes and updates.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- High degree of attention to detail
- High degree of analytical and mathematical ability
- Must be able to read and understand written instructions.
- Must be able to communicate with other peers, Customer Service and Management to ensure customer requirements are completed daily.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a recognized leader in the healthcare, financial services, retail and industrial markets. With over a century of expertise and a solutions-driven portfolio, the company helps its customers advance their reputations through improved communication with consumers, patients, employees and other stakeholders.
As a foundation for success, the Taylor Communications Advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top 3 personalized marketing solutions providers in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 12,000+ employees are located across North America, Europe, Bulgaria China, India, and the Philippines, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.