Account Manager II (7264 )
Taylor Communications is seeking an Account Manager to help champion our portfolio of services in order to aid our clients become better direct marketers! You will be a master at charismatically articulating our business and expressing our capabilities in a manner that is relevant to your customers and prospects. You will work very closely with our Account Director, Account Executives and other internal staff to assist in the creation and support industry leading solutions that help our clients exceed their marketing and sales goals. Every day, we strive to work hard, have fun and surpass expectations.
- Manage client expectations and clearly articulate client requirements associated with the marketing campaigns and marketing services we provide such as data, data analytics, direct mail, email and digital targeting.
- Clearly and concisely communicate client requirements across various departments and groups both internally and externally.
- Learn and be proficient in Taylor Communication capabilities, possess the knowledge to creatively apply our services across different customers and prospects
- Minimum 4-year degree or comparable experience preferred; 4-year degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in direct marketing, marketing technology, data driven marketing, or digital marketing.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales, account management, project management, or project coordination.
- Professional appearance
- Proficiency in English language to be able to use professional diction, both written and verbal.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) & Adobe Photoshop required; Experience supporting customer applications preferred.
- Travel: Must be available to travel (car, plane, train, etc.) as needed, potentially more than 25% of the time.
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of the Taylor Corporation. Leading businesses across North America trust Taylor Communications to be their partner in meeting the complex challenges of communicating in today’s omni channel world. Our client driven team of experts leverage technology across the broadest network of solutions to help them strengthen customer experience, enhance business efficiencies and drive revenue.
For more information about who we are check us out www.TaylorCommunications.com