Sales Executive (6788 )
Curtis 1000 is seeking a motivated Sales Executive in the Southern Connecticut area. Curtis 1000's Sales Executives are the day-to-day contacts with our customers and are the "faces" of our Company. They provide business solutions to our customers and prospects through a consultative approach. They maintain and grow their customer base and increase revenue by qualifying customer needs and recommending solutions in the form of high-quality products and services.
Sales Executives manage and grow a territory selling in a business-to-business environment spanning several key industries. They sell products, services, and solutions that every business can use. The Company provides extensive training and the strength and support that only a strong national company can provide. Our Sales Executives are dynamic market leaders from coast to coast.
- Attain new business goals by identifying and developing strategic opportunities and selling technology-centric solutions to upper mid-market companies.
- Develop and grow assigned territory while achieving all targeted revenue goals through a combination of self-owned and shared account interaction and development.
- Prospect to find and cultivate the proper customer target base.
- Develop action plans to convert qualified prospects to active customers.
- Represent Curtis 1000 in a manner that addresses the customers’ technology needs by aligning our products/services in the form of a customer value-based “bundled solution.”
- Deliver effective presentations and demos at the executive level to gain customer engagement.
- Prepare effective sales strategies that reflect the needs assessment for key opportunities.
- Develop appropriate service, product, and technology solutions for targeted accounts.
- Lead implementation of Key Accounts, including:
- Leading the development and execution of contracts
- Evaluating and modifying customer and company workflows
- Developing and communicating production and distribution strategies
- Working with clients to address non-compliance issues
- Minimum education requirement for this position is a high school degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing a key account territory from a zero base with a demonstrated track record of revenue plan performance.
- Demonstrated ability to sale program solutions that include non-product benefits.
- Demonstrated closing skills: Must have a proven track record of closing significant new business directly and consistently.
- Communication skills: Strong comfort level on the phone, excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written, to include networking, cold calling, group/individual presentations and contract negotiation.
- Ability to develop effective relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to develop and comfortably present complex information to executive level audiences.
- Ability to travel.
- College Degree preferred
- Ability to deliver innovative technology based solutions
About Our Company
We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay.
Curtis 1000, a business communications company, is as dedicated to our employees as they are to helping our clients express their uniqueness while improving their operational efficiency. Our direct marketing and communications process/print management solutions are individually tailored for each client to maximize results internally and in their markets.
Even as a 130-year-old company Curtis 1000 feels brand new. Since we’ve always been about bringing value to our clients, we have armed ourselves with innovative ad-agency-quality ideas, invested in state-of-the-art technologies, and developed our capabilities to ensure implementation through just one supplier: Curtis 1000.
As a foundation for success, the Curtis 1000 advantage includes our affiliation with Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the U.S., as well as one of the top-10 providers of personalized communications in North America. A forward-thinking organization, our shared values and purpose of creating opportunity and security for our employees is at the core of everything we do. Taylor’s more than 80 affiliated companies with 14,000+ employees are located across North America, China and Europe, and serve over half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers.
“Curtis 1000 is an equal opportunity employer of minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans.”