Director, Information Technology (8370 )
Taylor Corporation is looking for energetic, results-oriented individual, who excels in a team-oriented environment to join the Technology Services team as Director of IT. This position will play an integral role in the delivery of high-value extensions and enhancements to our product portfolio. Leveraging personal ability to organize and motivate teams within an incremental delivery environment, this leader will work with our Company Executives, Product Managers, Stakeholders, Customer Service, and Software Engineers to define a technology strategy and plan into an enriching customer experience.
- Lead, challenge, and inspire a talented group of software engineers
- Establish roadmaps, plans, and timelines in conjunction with business operations and sales teams
- Drive delivery of high-quality, well-tested, intelligently-architected code
- Analyzes the needs of different departments and determines ways to meet business objectives by modifying existing or developing new technology systems.
- Ensure that deliverables meet business goals, requirements, and timelines
- Negotiate with stakeholders to find the right balance between scope, time, and resources
- Mentor team and managers to grow in their careers and capabilities
- Manage budgets, staffing, roadmaps and organizational initiatives
- Continually seek ways to optimize and improve development processes, organizational shortfalls, and other inefficiencies
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 10+ years proven experience leading technology teams
- Success in managing teams to deliver highly-polished consumer-facing software applications
- Strong people skills, with an ability to motivate teams of high-powered individuals to work together to achieve stellar results
- Competency managing budgets and staffing complex projects with ambitious roadmaps
- Experience implementing and enforcing solid, consistent agile methodologies
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, with a mastery of delivering persuasive presentations to senior executives
- Intensely self-motivated, proactively identifying problems and proposing solutions without being asked
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top three graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.