Estimating Representative (8734 )
Navitor Specialty Products is seeking an Estimating Representative to be responsible for the accurate and efficient processing of quotes based on requests from our customer.
- Apply pre-established pricing methodolgies to customer requests using pricing databases and quote tools
- Produce system generated quotes and returns them to customers meeting or exceeding output expectations
- Collect detailed information for proper quotations from internal and external customers
- Assist with the establishment of standards and pricing databases and tools
- Provide ideas and solutions for process and workflow improvements
- Act as a consultant by answering questions and guide customers through product choices and options
- Provide suggestions to customer on other products and/or services in an effort to up-sell an order
- Prepare accurate custom quote with detailed information
- Performs other duties as assigned
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, occasional overtime as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Displays a solid mathematical aptitude and attention to detail
- 2-5 years of related/relevant customer facing experience
- Ability to communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Strong multi-tasking, attention to detail and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Works well independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to excel in a fast paced work environment
- Computer experience with a preference in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn and understanding products, production equipment capabilities, manufacturing processes, production rates and materials
- Prior experience in estimating, purchasing, procurement, product management
About Our Company:
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Navitor Specialty Products is redefining what’s possible in the custom small and large format print industry. Our ever-expanding portfolio of specialty products sets the benchmark for innovation, service and quality. Today we employ over 160 full time employees in our two facilities in North Mankato, Minnesota and Columbia, New Jersey. We are proud to say our products are made in the USA.
We are a leader in wholesale, personalized specialty products including custom stamps and embossers, engraved products, badges, signs and banners. We leverage state-of-the-art print technology to bring customers high-quality products in a timely, worry free manner. Navitor Specialty Products is part of the Taylor Corporation family of companies. For more information, visit our website at www.navitorsp.com.