Database Marketing Analyst (R2073 )
The Database Marketing Analyst is primarily responsible for using statistical techniques to analyze market research data. This includes the timely and accurate delivery of a variety of analytics, systems support, and reporting to groups in sales and marketing including market research, E-Business, database management, marketing channels, and direct marketing.
- Develop, deploy, and support tool sets and processes to facilitate the overall data request process for marketing.
- Deliver reporting and extract list requests with multiple criteria and complex segmentation.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with internal team members to meet or exceed demands of the business.
- Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations and solutions.
- Uses compiled quantitative data (such as market results, demographics, traffic extracts, click streams and drill-downs) and site metric tools to develop an understanding of market conditions and customer behavior, consumer demographics and lifecycle to optimize business results in a B2B marketplace.
- Act as a consultant on statistical techniques for internal and external clients to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to deliver accurate and timely reporting, extract requests, and requested work in a timely manner
- The minimum education required for this position is a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Two to five years of related/relevant professional experience
- Ability to implement and support highly targeted and personalized omnichannel marketing campaigns.
- Knows and applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of database marketing
- Knowledgeable in direct marketing policies in (i.e. audience selection; privacy & permissions; contact management; campaign planning; etc.)
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Subject matter expert in the successful operations of direct marketing programs leveraging data
- Intermediate to advanced skills in SQL (stored procedures, optimization, etc.) and SalesForce.com
- Bachelor's (required)
About Our Company:
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.