Senior Industrial Engineer (R1269 )
Taylor Corporation’s Research & Development team is seeking a Senior Industrial Engineer to work with all Taylor Corporation facilities to lead and implement process improvement and achieve company goals. This opportunity is responsible for working directly with various Taylor companies, the investigation of problems, making process improvement recommendations, and then full implementation of new processes utilizing Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Creative problem solving and finding a better way to reach the end goal of serving all of our Taylor companies.
- Working and communicating from factory floor level to company presidents.
- Expected travel of 25%+ by providing onsite leadership with our Taylor companies located all around the US.
- 4 year accredited degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering with IE emphasis.
- 5+ years of manufacturing/industrial engineering experience.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to relay information to both manufacturing employees and leadership teams.
- Knowledge of Lean and Six Sigma.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD layout software.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - Excel/Access.
- Exceptional statistical Knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Open to travel 25% (mostly local some national)
- Knowledge in Printing and Fulfillment operations is a plus
- Six Sigma Black Belt
About Our Company:
Taylor Corporation, one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, provides innovative products, technologies and services that focus on the evolving needs – personal and business – of more than half of the Fortune 500 companies and millions of small businesses and consumers around the world. With more than 80 domestic and foreign subsidiaries, Taylor is recognized as one of the top 3 graphics communications companies in North America, delivering what matters most to its customers.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, visit www.taylorcorp.com.