Human Resource Business Partner (7813 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Human Resources Business Partner in Dayton, Ohio. Critical to success in this role is a strong business acumen, ability to learn Taylor businesses, building strong and credible partnerships with leaders, and a willingness to work with business leaders to support culture and performance. The HRBP will partner with the business leaders and broker the appropriate resources from our HR Centers of Excellence: Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Learning, and Performance and Internal Communications.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Drive the creation of employee engagement plans and leadership accountability to shape the employee experience.
- Resolve employee relations issues, including investigations and disciplinary actions consistent with our mission of providing Opportunity & Security.
- Develop talent acquisition plans in collaboration with hiring managers and talent acquisition to ensure labor plans are met and resourced; recruit, source and interview prospective candidates thereby building an effective pipeline.
- Recommend and maintain equitable compensation programs aligned with the desired business outcomes.
- Ensure HR related customer contractual requirements are met and maintained including Affirmative Action Plans and HIPAA compliance.
- Recommend operating policies and procedural improvements.
- Counsel leadership team concerning employee work-related issues such as staffing, disciplinary actions, performance improvement plans, and performance reviews.
- Assist in the development and administration of company recognition programs; assist in organizing company-sponsored events or activities.
- Ensure consistent implementation and application of company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of related/relevant professional experience.
- Strong HR knowledge across all disciplines; recruiting, compensation, benefits, employment law, Learning & Development, and employee relations.
- Strong financial and operational business acumen needed.
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) preferred
- Strong Excel skills preferred in addition to familiarity with other Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint)