Quality Assurance Specialist II (7810 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to work in our Jeffersonville, IN location.
- 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday – Friday
- Providing and maintaining PPAP and IMDS submissions, document control standards, capabilities studies (cpk), conducting internal/external audits, maintaining calibration of specific quality tools and assisting in management reviews.
- Assist in quality non-conformance and corrective action processes, utilizing specific problem solving techniques.
- Conduct employee quality training for any controlled documents or process improvements.
- Quality orientated with a strong background of operating procedures within a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate to advance use of MS Office suite including Excel, Word, Power Point
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Good mathematical skills and attentiveness to detail.
- Basic knowledge of safety standards.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in ISO 9001 standards
- Lean six sigma certified.
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance from the first day of hire, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.