Senior Digital Marketing Specialist (R2071 )
Demand Generation & Digital Marketing Specialist:
The Demand Generation & Digital Marketing Specialist will work with the Taylor Communications Marketing and Sales team to plan and execute lead generation and online marketing campaigns. This person will lead, build and execute integrated campaigns that encompass all marketing channels, including email marketing, the Taylor Communications blog and social media channels. Scope includes analyzing and identifying targets, setting campaign goals and metrics, daily monitoring of online marketing campaigns, landing page and content creation, selecting target and reach methods, utilizing and/or developing the most effective offers and reporting on programs. This position requires a mix of skills including creativity, analytics, organizational abilities and a focus on execution details.
- Develop and execute measurable demand generation programs that drive pipeline for our direct sales team, including emails, blog and social channels.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop and execute campaign elements including, but not limited to: webinars, white papers, content marketing, list identification and purchase, channel development, etc.
- Work closely with Sales Development Reps and Sales leadership to refine the lead management process including regular performance assessments.
- Manage and ensure regular content calendar, leveraging Taylor Communications Content Management Team.
- Enhance program performance through end-to-end lead management from the initial prospect capture through to nurturing and hand-off to sales.
- Implement testing methodologies to enhance and optimize campaigns and messages.
- Produce lead/opportunity reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress, conversion rates, cost per lead, etc.
- Build and test landing pages for online and event programs.
- Identify, analyze and work with digital media agencies as needed.
- Evaluate third-party tools and implement as needed to meet objectives.
- Work with internal and external resources to create content and assets necessary to drive interest.
- Leverage Pardot, SFDC and other tools as needed to execute and track the success of programs.
- Configure and customize Pardot to optimize lead management process with SFDC.
- Daily monitoring of conversion across all online campaigns.
- Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent writing skills.
- 2-5 years professional experience running demand generation campaigns
- Hands-on experience integrating Marketing Automation platform with CRM System (preferably SFDC & Pardot respectively) 2 years (required).
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
About Our Company:
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.