Software Developer III (7201 )
Taylor Corporation is seeking a Software Developer III in Minnetonka, MN with the option to telecommute). This position will provide a senior level of support coding software applications and adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
This position will be responsible for both new development and transitioning projects from other groups. The candidate must have broad experience with various technology stacks and the ability/desire to adapt to new technologies and provide architectural guidance as necessary.
- Monday through Friday from 8AM to 5PM
The Specific Duties Include:
- Standardize the quality assurance procedure for software;
- Participate in requirements gathering and feature estimation using an Agile SCRUM methodology
- Interact with other software engineers and technical leaders to understand subsystem and component specifications and recommend changes to facilitate efficient and effective development
- Implement features according to specifications and adherence to coding standards
- Write and execute unit tests for subsystems and components;
- Oversee testing and develop fixing;
- Support management of the team’s technical infrastructure (e.g. repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the engineers and team lead; and
- Performing all job functions consistent with employer's policies and procedures, including those which govern handling credit card information (PCI).
- Taking responsibility for projects transitioned from other teams across a variety of technology stacks.
- Provide technical oversight and direction to junior developers.
The Position Requires at a Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a closely related field, or a foreign equivalent degree; plus
- At least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in commercial ASP.NET application development; which must include
- Familiarity with technologies outside the Microsoft technology stack including React, Angular, and MongoDB