1st Shift Material Handler (8602 )
Taylor Communications is seeking a 1st Shift Material Handler to work in our Arden Hills, Minnesota location.
- Monday- Friday (5:45am-2:00pm)
- Move freight and stock to and from loading docks, storage areas, and production areas, either manually or using equipment
- Stage and stack products in particular locations
- Unloading trucks and putting away product in the correct location
- Stack empty pallets; clean and sweep work area
- Retrieve forms from warehouse to support daily production schedules
- Restocking excess stock as required
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory
- Locates material and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on job ticket
- Documents the number of units handled or moved each day, using production logs
- Prepares stock for shipping, packing, crating, loading products
- Perform general maintenance duties as required
- Loading recycling into a trailer
- Operate baler and cardboard crusher
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- High School Diploma or GED
- 6+ months of warehouse/inventory experience in a production environment
- Able to communicate, read, and write English clearly
- Team player and self-motivated
- Highly detailed oriented- quality focus driven & organized
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Able to count/measure
- Basic computer skills
- Able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs and to walk the entire shift (excluding breaks)
- Be able to work extended hours and weekends based on production schedule
- Forklift Experience/Certification
- Pallet Jack Experience/ Certification
- Experience in production/fast paced environment
About Our Company
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees.
We offer a competitive base salary, and an attractive benefit package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K, incentive compensation plan, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday pay.
Taylor Communications is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.